Friday, May 16, 2014

Dressy // Imagine..

Dressy

So, Everyone You Know That I Make Sets on Polyvore for the public, And When I Made this I was inspired By My favorite Rock band "Paramore" and The Beautiful Hayley Williams, I Absolutely ADORE Her, She's Like an Idol to me, I Was Listening to "Brick By Boring Brick" on There "Brand New Eyes" Album, If you Listen to That Song while Reading, you Can understand. (I Think, lol)

I Found These Sandals in July of 2013 While Doing some Birthday Shopping. I never Bought the shoes, but I found them online at Karmaloop.com and Im going to Buy Them when the come back in season.

I Found The Dress While Just scrolling Through Polyvore, and I Loved it and Thought it would go great with the shoes.

I Added Headphones to add The effect of a Happy Girl during spring dancing Down the Sidewalk, Listening to Music.

False Eyelashes to Add a Dramatic affect to her eyes.

and I Beautiful Cross Body Bag, with a Chain looped Strap, and Diamond-Pattern Detailing. Can't you Just Imagine?

-Hope I Helped, Xoxo . Qveen

No comments:

Post a Comment