The Fashion Queen

Everyday girls, Everyday Fashions. Read, Comment, and Share!

Friday, March 28, 2014

Yay, Or Na?

Yay, Or Na?

Yay, Or Na? by swaggintoofarr featuring retro shoes

Traffic People black knee length dress, $145 / Retro shoes / MICHAEL Michael Kors white tote bag / Multi layer necklace / Givenchy powder blush / Body moisturizer
Posted by Unknown at Friday, March 28, 2014
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: fashion, Givenchy, MICHAEL Michael Kors, polyvore, style, Traffic People

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Did You Know ?

Did you know that in the summer of 2015, MAC cosmetics is collaborating with Italian fashion designer Giambattista Valli and coming out with 5 brilliant and vibrant lipsticks ? Super excited to collect them!

Favorite Summer Drink ?

Contact Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Catching Up?

  • September (2)
  • August (7)
  • July (2)
  • June (3)
  • May (11)
  • April (1)
  • March (5)
  • February (5)
  • January (31)
  • December (2)

Your Favorites.

  • I Found love on Google.
         Okay Ladies, I Found these Really Cute Peep-toe wedges on Google Today when I Searched for a 'Gold Chain' and I Knew I was in...
  • Sick Days
    Heyyyy! Lets Get to Outfit 2 of Early November. So im assuming that the first Thing about this outfit that Caught your attention was...
  • Warm Face, Winter Weather.
    Having a Warm face during the winter is something that every girl can do, to look Warm and Sweet when its chilly outside, when you want to c...
  • Leg Warmers, New Thing?
    Lace! & Leg Warmers! Okay So I Really Like Lace I Think Lace is Just a Compliment to anyones Skin. and I Have Not Tried Wearing L...

Total Pageviews

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.