Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Leg Warmers, New Thing?

Lace Boot Cuff // Boot Socks High quality lace İvory Boot Topper, free ship Leg Toppers Socks Leg Warmer Women's Shoe Accessories
Lace! & Leg Warmers! Okay So I Really Like Lace I Think Lace is Just a Compliment to anyones Skin. and I Have Not Tried Wearing Leg Warmers Yet, but I Would Love to Try, I Think Leg Warmers are So pretty, but Once I Get My new Pair of Rider Boots Soon, (Pictures will be Posted) I Will Try Leg Warmers.

So, I found a very Cute Video on Making Leg warmers out of old sweaters, It was So pretty, Check out Bethany Mota For me on youtube and Her "HoliDIY" video for old sweater usage. (MacBarbie07)


I Will Post That sometime soon, It Was Very creative, Fun and Cute.      

Hope I Helped, XoXo . Qveen

No comments:

Post a Comment