Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Spring is Coming!

Spring is Coming soon, and Its gonna get a little warm, its time to find new staple pieces, and New clothes to Go with things that are already in your closet.

I already Bought My First New piece for the First day of Spring and I am Completely in love with this one, Its a Skirt, From JCPenny By The "L'Amour" Collection, When I First Saw it, i thought it was a Bit Pricey and I waited.. Then Around Christmas Time, Me and My Mother Had Went Back and It was still there, and on Clearance for 8$ and I got a Good Steal it was that last one and in My Size, I Was So happy. So Here it Is.


When I first saw this skirt, I fell in love with it, and I Knew That I Had to get it, and when I finally got it I was too Happy. So I Bought a Simple Open Back Sheer Shirt that overlaps in the back to go with it, and I Have now Found a New Fashion Crush That I have to get, But Only Online That These Babies are sold, and I Knew I Had to have them.

Shoes, These are Beautiful Studded T-Strap Jelly sandals, I Saw Them In a Payless Once and When I Went back with the Money to get them, They Were Gone, and I Was Really Upset. Then I googled Them at one Point and I Found Them.


You May have seen these From My latest Post, I Didn't Write about Them, But I posted them for everyone to see. A lot of people that I showed these to, didn't Really Like them But I Knew I Loved them from the first glance. (No, These are Not My Feet)

Im Not really Much of a Sneaker Type Girl So I Dont Really Like Wearing Closed-Toed shoes during the warm seasons, Because I dont Like for My feet to sweat, I think it is Just so Gross, and Un comfortable for me. I Just think Sandals Like these are so Comfortable during the warmer months.

So These are Gonna Be My favorite Pieces During The warmer months. I Just wanted to Share this with you Guys, if you Have any Questions, Comment below or Send Me and Email in the Contant me Box.

Hope I Helped, XoXo . Qveen

No comments:

Post a Comment