Saturday, January 11, 2014

I Don't Think I'm Supposed to.. // Cry for Love

I Don't Think I'm Supposed to.. // Cry for Love



Topshop sweater / Stretch jeans / Yeswalker ankle boots / Proenza Schouler leather handbag / Vintage hat / Topshop scarve

Number One about this outfit is that Cry for love by Zendaya Coleman on her album Zendaya is a Really amazing song, I relate to it in so many ways and on so many levels.

But anyway on to the outfit, I Love Love Love, Knit sweaters in the winter time, I Have no idea why in particular but I Love it. and I Just thought this would be so cute. I Just added a Red Knit sweater (Red is my favorite color) with a Red Knit Scarf and a Coca Cola Hat with a Little Poof ball, I Thought it would be cute.

Now My Personal opinion is that a Pair of Black or Red converses would have gone allot better with this look, but I Just added boots, Because when you overlap then lining on-top of itself (Not sure if that Made sense but you Know what I Mean) then a Cute detailed pattern would look better.

Now you can chose whatever bag you like but I think that this bag really looks allot better something that would big out the light wash jeans, and Not Drown you in red. But you can use any bag of your choice.

*This Outfit was Based on the Song, Musical Outfits Collection coming out 2/15/14*

Hope I Helped, XoXo . Qveen

No comments:

Post a Comment