Sunday, January 19, 2014

♥ Ready or Not?


So Pretty Much everyone knows Who The Kardashian's are, Kim, Khole, Kourtney Kardashian, and then Kendall and Kylie Jenner. all sisters, Beautiful, Smart, and Can dress up like there is No tomorrow. I Love the Kardashian sisters, I just think that they are simply amazing. 

Kendall and Kylie (The Youngest) are Coming out with a New Spring Fashion line for Pacsun getting dropped on feb.7th but is already online. and Im So happy, But there is No Pacsun near me, in my area. :( So Im going to have to shop online, but! I am so Pumped because it Looks Great! 

at Hashtag : #KandK4PacSun . Its Going to be perfect. Follow @KandK4pacsun on Instagram, They have alot more details about it than I do.

I Know its alot of Daisy Prints, alot of Patterns and Colors. Really Girly and chique .

Well peace! XoXo . Qveen

No comments:

Post a Comment