Saturday, January 18, 2014

First Rebel Set // favorite pieces


This New Set That I Put together is one of My New Favorite looks right now, It Looks so rebellious and Edgy, But at the same time, Really Girly. 

This is The New Diamond Pattern skirt that I got at JCPenny last Summer, I have never even worn it yet, But I Didn't have anything to wear it with, no Cute top or shoes that would Make The skirt Really POP!

But Then I Bought a New Pair of Combat Boots (I Will Show in The Next Post) That have a Chain placed on The side, They Are Military Styled Combat boots, They look Heavy and Really Edgy.

Then I Bought an Open, long Back shirt, Button-up and all Black that Looked amazing with This skirt and then when I Threw it all Together, it looked AMAZING and I fell in love. 
According to the Stars of 2014 Then The First Day of Spring in Going to be on March 20th or 21st and Im So Happy.

But Something edgy to show you guys. Black and White, but at the same time Girly and Fun.

Questions, Comments or Concerns? Respond in the Comments box, or The Contact me Box. Dont forget to share this with family and friends.

Hope I Helped, XoXo . Qveen

No comments:

Post a Comment