The Fashion Queen

Everyday girls, Everyday Fashions. Read, Comment, and Share!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Dream Chaser.

Dream Chaser.

Dream Chaser. by swaggintoofarr featuring a typography wallpaper

Red sweater / High rise jeans / UGG Australia brown boots, $330 / Louis vuitton handbag / Striped beanie / Samsung tech accessory / Milton King typography wallpaper
Posted by Unknown at Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: fashion, Louis Vuitton, polyvore, Samsung, style, UGG Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Did You Know ?

Did you know that in the summer of 2015, MAC cosmetics is collaborating with Italian fashion designer Giambattista Valli and coming out with 5 brilliant and vibrant lipsticks ? Super excited to collect them!

Favorite Summer Drink ?

Contact Me!

Name

Email *

Message *

Catching Up?

  • September (2)
  • August (7)
  • July (2)
  • June (3)
  • May (11)
  • April (1)
  • March (5)
  • February (5)
  • January (31)
  • December (2)

Your Favorites.

  • I Found love on Google.
         Okay Ladies, I Found these Really Cute Peep-toe wedges on Google Today when I Searched for a 'Gold Chain' and I Knew I was in...
  • Whats in My Purse?: Summer Edition
    Whats in My Purse?: Summer Edition by swaggintoofarr featuring an ear bud headphone MICHAEL Michael Kors black satchel handbag / Chunky j...
  • You Trippy
    You Trippy by swaggintoofarr featuring a fishing hat Shirts top / Jeans / Yves Saint Laurent leather purse / Versace stainless steel je...
  • August is here, Fall is coming.
    August is here, Fall is comming. by swaggintoofarr featuring Pier 1 Imports Cable knit sweater / LOTTA blue jeans / UGG Aust...

Total Pageviews

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.